Homeopathic treatment for Cholecystitis involves getting the complete and detailed information from you about your Cholecystitis symptoms and coming to customised Homeopathic medicines for Cholecystitis for you. This will be the only right homeopathic medicine of Cholecystitis for you, which will give you long term relief and permanent cure, made easy through our CUREplus treatment protocol available exclusively at Welling Homeopathic Clinics and our online treatment platform for our global patients.
Get started with your Homeopathic treatment of Cholecystitis. Call (+91) 80 80 850 950 to book an appointment.
Cholecystitis and Cholelithiasis
Cholecystitis is inflammation of the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ on the right side of abdomen, beneath the liver. The gallbladder holds a digestive fluid that’s released into the small intestine (bile).
In most cases, gallstones blocking the tube leading out of your gallbladder cause cholecystitis. This results in a bile buildup that can cause inflammation. Other causes of cholecystitis include bile duct problems and tumors.
Signs and symptoms of cholecystitis may include:
- Severe pain in your upper right abdomen
- Pain that radiates from to your right shoulder or back
- Tenderness over your abdomen when it’s touched
Cholecystitis signs and symptoms often occur after a meal, particularly a large or fatty meal.
Causes of Cholecystitis:
- Most cholecystitis is the result of hard particles that develop in your gallbladder (gallstones) from imbalances in the substances in bile, such as cholesterol and bile salts. Gallstones can block the cystic duct — the tube through which bile flows when it leaves the gallbladder — causing bile to build up and resulting in inflammation.
- A tumor may prevent bile from draining out of your gallbladder properly, causing bile buildup that can lead to cholecystitis.
- Bile duct blockage.Kinking or scarring of the bile ducts can cause blockages that lead to cholecystitis.
Complications of Cholecystitis and Cholelithiasis:
Cholecystitis and Cholelithiasis can lead to a number of serious complications, including:
- Infection within the gallbladder.If bile builds up within your gallbladder, causing cholecystitis, the bile may become infected.
- Death of gallbladder tissue.Untreated cholecystitis can cause tissue in the gallbladder to die, which in turn can lead to a tear in the gallbladder, or it may cause your gallbladder to burst.
- Torn gallbladder.A tear in your gallbladder may result from gallbladder enlargement or infection.
- Blockage of the common bile duct with jaundice
- Blockage of the pancreatic duct and inflammation of the pancreas
Treatment of Cholecystitis:
During hospitalization the care taken are:
- You may not be allowed to eat or drink at first in order to take stress off your inflamed gallbladder. So that you don’t become dehydrated, you may receive fluids through a vein in your arm.
- Antibiotics to fight infection.If your gallbladder is infected, your doctor likely will recommend antibiotics.
- Pain medications.These can help control pain until the inflammation in your gallbladder is relieved.
- Your symptoms are likely to subside in a day or two.
Surgery to remove the gallbladder
Because cholecystitis frequently recurs, most people with the condition eventually require gallbladder removal surgery (cholecystectomy).
Homeopathic Medicines for Cholelithiasis:
- The treatment of gallstones depends upon the stage of disease.
- Asymptomatic gallstones may be managed expectantly.
- Once gallstones become symptomatic, definitive surgical intervention with cholecystectomy is usually indicated, although, in some cases, medical dissolution may be considered.
- In uncomplicated cholelithiasis with biliary colic, medical management may be a useful alternative to cholecystectomy in selected patients, particularly those for whom surgery would pose high risk.
- Calcarea carbonica– family history of gallstones and kidney stones; overweight; high cholesterol and 3-glycerides; chronic constipation. Sluggish and anxious.
- Chelidonium– pain in the right upper abdomen that radiates to the back, pain under the right shoulder blade.
- Lycopodium– family history of gallstones and kidney stones; other chronic digestive issues – gastritis, peptic ulcer, constipation, high cholesterol. Bloating after meals. Biliary colics occur mostly in the late afternoon. Irritable, hates contradiction but suppresses his anger.
- Natrum sulphuricum – multiple health disorders- gallstones, chronic diarrhea, asthma, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), obesity, joint disorders, depression. Overly sensitive to weather changes and humidity.
- Nux vomica– heartburn, nausea, bloating; biliary colic with constrictive, spasmodic pain; overindulgence in rich food and drinks; sedentary lifestyle; irritable and impatient.
- Dioscorea villosa -Hard, dull pain, gall bladder, at 7 p.m. -Better hard pressure.
- Podophyllum peltatum -sweat profuse- dropped off the prover’s fingers.
- Carduus marianus -Liver engorged. Gall-stones.
- Iris versicolor -Gall-stone colic.
Welling Homeopathic Treatment of Cholecystitis –
These are just basic indications and there are more than 150 Homeopathic medicines that can be right for you. The Welling homeopathic treatment for Cholecystitis is customized for you so that you get long term relief and permanent cure. Our homeopathic treatment for Cholecystitis is 100% safe and proven to be effective in most of our patients. The right homeopathic medicines for Cholecystitis has to be choosen by a qualified and an experienced Homeopathic doctor.
Call our global helpline (+91) 80 80 850 950 to connect with us NOW.
Call or meet us to know more about our specialized homeopathic treatment for Cholecystitis and get to know the right homeopathic medicine for Cholecystitis for you from our experts.