According to latest estimates, there are more than 10 crore people in India with un-diagnosed, untreated chronic kidney disease (CKD) who require urgent kidney treatment. Kidney can be saved and the progress of chronic kidney disease (CKD) can be halted with a customized Homeopathy treatment.
Over the last decade, CKD has been recognized as a major global public health problem. A significant proportion has CKD of un-determined etiology. These patients are younger, have a lower income and more advanced CKD. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a global threat to health in general and for developing countries in particular, because therapy is expensive and life-long.
Minimal physical activity, unhealthy diet, smoking and drinking are some of the reasons that are resulting in an increased number of chronic kidney diseases – especially among women – in both rural and urban India. In most cases, the disease is only identified at an advanced stage or end stage. (modafinil online) It’s important that people are aware and realize the importance of timely intervention.
CKD is a long-term condition that does not cause any symptoms in its initial stages but can potentially lead to renal failure (which could require dialysis treatment) or, in the most serious cases, premature death.
What is chronic kidney disease?
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a long-term condition where the kidneys do not work as well as normal in filtering waste products from the blood. The disease does not usually cause any symptoms in the early stages although people with all stages of CKD are known to have an increased risk of stroke or heart attack. One of the reasons why CKD can lead to an increased risk is that the kidneys play an important role in regulating blood pressure, so damage to the kidneys can lead to the worsening of pre-existing hypertension (high blood pressure).
Risk factors for CKD include:
- hypertension, which in turn is associated with obesity, lack of exercise, smoking, eating high levels of salt, increasing age, having a family history of hypertension, stress and being of African-Caribbean or south Asian origin
- diabetes, type 1 and type 2
In some people, CKD may cause a significant loss of kidney function (kidney failure, also known as renal failure) where the person may need to have artificial kidney treatment (renal replacement therapy, either through dialysis or a kidney transplant).
What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease (CKD)?
Most people may not have any severe symptoms until their kidney disease is advanced. However, you may notice that you:
- feel more tired and have less energy
- have trouble concentrating
- have a poor appetite
- have trouble sleeping
- have muscle cramping at night
- have swollen feet and ankles
- have puffiness around your eyes, especially in the morning
- have dry, itchy skin
- need to urinate more often, especially at night.
Anyone can get chronic kidney disease at any age. However, some people are more likely than others to develop kidney disease. You may have an increased risk for kidney disease if you:
- have diabetes
- have high blood pressure
- have a family history of chronic kidney disease
- are older
What happens in your test results for chronic kidney disease ( CKD)?
Your doctor will want to pinpoint your diagnosis and check your kidney function to help plan your treatment. The doctor may do the following:
- Calculate your Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR), which is the best way to tell how much kidney function you have. You do not need to have another test to know your GFR. Your doctor can calculate it from your blood creatinine, your age, race, gender and other factors. Your GFR tells your doctor your stage of kidney disease and helps the doctor plan your treatment.
- Perform an ultrasound or CT scan to get a picture of your kidneys and urinary tract. This tells your doctor whether your kidneys are too large or too small, whether you have a problem like a kidney stone or tumor and whether there are any problems in the structure of your kidneys and urinary tract.
What is the treatment for chronic kidney disease CKD?
With CKD, the damage to your kidneys may be permanent. Welling Homeopathy Kidney treatment protocol halts the progress of CKD and stimulates the self-repairing of your kidney. Gradually the creatinine and uric acid levels gets regularized without dialysis with customised treatment for chronic kidney disease (CKD). Your too can take steps to help slow down the CKD and keep the damage from getting worse, like
- Control your blood sugar if you have diabetes
- Keep a healthy blood pressure
- Eat a heart healthy diet (low in salt and fat)
- Exercise most days of the week
- Keep a healthy weight
- Do not smoke or use tobacco
- Limit alcohol
- Talk to your doctor at Welling Homeopathy about medicines that might help protect your kidneys
If you treat kidney disease early with specialized Homeopathy treatment, you may be able to halt the progress and save the kidney!
If kidney disease is not treated, it can cause your kidneys to fail, and you will need dialysis or a kidney transplant in order to live.
What steps can I take to prevent early CKD from worsening?
Effective treatment of kidney disease can prevent the condition from getting worse. Effective treatment will depend on the stage of CKD and can involve making lifestyle changes including stopping smoking and increasing your activity levels, and in some cases taking medication to control blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. People receiving treatment for kidney disease often have regular reviews and a “care plan” is sometimes used to help a person manage their day-to-day health.
To know, how Welling Homeopathy treatment for chronic kidney disease (CKD) can make a difference in the lives of your loves ones, specially for those been advised dialysis, visit us or consult online.